Beer Run! Beer Run!

So funny my dad was in the background laughing

Great job, only sad part is I know people like that, but still if I had a camera on them I'd be laughing just as hard.

Newgrounds Jam #1 Newgrounds Jam #1

Yea

I agree on the seizure thing, my eyes sting and I can't stop shaking

T0MMY responds:

Wow, I never had someone react to one of my movies that way before.
I don't know if you're being totally serious, though.

-T0MMY

coloured madness combat coloured madness combat

I wish there were negative points

I Hate You... why oh why would you think that ripping a theme and characters off would be a success if you added color? WHY????

BLAMMMED!

Zelda Rap > Zelda Rap >

Sadly enough

I think your graphics might have surpassed the zelda rap of the 80's music video, if one ever existed, but as for 2003, time to upgrade.

Love, Wink Love, Wink

Great!

That was cool how the hidden items combined to make one special "Newgrounds character." I enjoyed the film just as much as I enjoyed watching it another 5 times to find all of the items. It's very different to see something that you can interact with but that can still hold it's own as a film. Thanks!

Forehead Shavecut Forehead Shavecut

People should read

I wonder if people even read the authors comments before passing judgement. This was great and will shortly become a newgrounds classic. It's this kind of sparatic fun that I'd like to see more of. Why must we take everything so literal?

Kissing A Fool Kissing A Fool

We need more of these on Newgrounds

Very well done, for those who appreciate real art, instead of trash and dress me dolls. I'm an Art Major and I have to say, this is one of my favorite videos already.